Changes to our PolyWorks service model in Continental Europe, which come into effect from October 1, 2015.
Together with InnovMetric we have searched for ways to provide better service assistance to you, both in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH) and in the rest of Continental Europe. Therefore, we have decided to redeploy our respective resources starting October 1, 2015:
· Duwe-3d AG will fully focus on the DACH market growth.
For any business within DACH there are no changes to the existing structure. Please continue to contact us for local sales and technical support and place your orders for training at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· By establishing the new subsidiary "PolyWorks Europa", InnovMetric will be the direct contact for PolyWorks in Continental Europe (outside DACH).
For business in Europe outside DACH, your local support contacts remains the same. In the future they will be managed by PolyWorks Europa, though. Based in Paris, France, PolyWorks Europa will now be responsible for providing PolyWorks training and technical support to customers in France, as well as for managing purchase orders for PolyWorks training from all European customers. Metra Srl will be responsible for providing PolyWorks training and technical support to customers in Italy.
We trust the above changes will provide simpler and faster support assistance to you.
PolyWorks Europa SAS
62 rue de la Chaussée d'Antin
75009 Paris, France
For customer in Italy:
- For PolyWorks technical support:
- Please send an email to: email@example.com
- Or call M. Alessandro Vicinelli of Metra Srl at: +39 333 9700399
- For any pricing information request, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For your purchase orders, please send them to: